- Information you’ve provided to us about you, where you live and how to contact you, provided through our website or when you access our services through applications on websites operated by other organisations (Facebook for example).
- Information about our content, products and services you’ve ordered or enquired about.
- Information provided by other organisations who’ve obtained your permission to share information about you with us.
- Information, uploads, user-generated content and comments that you make about products and services you use.
- Information we collect, via cookies and related technology, from the devices you use to access Origin content and services, about your or your households use of Origin content and services, and/or third-party content, product or services. This may include data classed as digital ‘fingerprint’ information that relates to your device, machine or browser so that we can make sure you get the products and services that are applicable to you. For more information on cookies, please see our Cookies Policy [Insert hyperlink]. IP Addresses, identification numbers, online identifiers, browser information, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and application on the internet.
- Technical information from the devices you use to receive our products and services, for example the collection of diagnostics and traffic or location information. Note that devices and applications have their own privacy settings and notices under which they collect your information, so please check and manage your device and application settings.
We may also monitor, record, store and use communications we have with you to improve the quality of our customer service, to confirm any instructions you give us, and/or for training and operational compliance purposes.